This portable app can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. FreeCAD is an open source 3D parametric model primarily designed for designing real objects of any size. With parametric modeling, you can easily change your design by going back to the model history and changing its parameters.
FreeCAD allows you to draw limited two-dimensional geometric shapes and use them as the basis for building other objects. It includes many components for dimensioning or extracting construction details from 3D models to create high quality, production-ready graphics.
FreeCAD is multipurpose software (Windows, Mac, and Linux) that is highly customizable and extensible. Reads and writes many open file formats such as STEP, IGES, STL, SVG, DXF, OBJ, IFC, DAE and many more and can be seamlessly integrated into your workflow.
- Publisher: FreeCAD Team & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2021-06-09
- Date Added: 2020-09-27
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: FreeCAD, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 3c0cfccab7bdfd54d0a1f7de9c84b2a7
- SHA256 Hash: a778202a8cb7dc4a7803c94b5c1153062217672a62d92d26945c014139c074d9